Roasted Chicken Breasts with Herbs, Carrots, and Red PotatoesAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 (4.0 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 (clove) garlic, sliced thin
- 1/2 (teaspoon) dried rosemary, chopped
- 1 (tablespoon) poultry seasoning
- 4 (whole) carrots, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 (whole) red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 (tablespoon) extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and set the oven rack in the middle of the oven. Line a 10x12 inch pan with aluminum foil.
- Use the tip of a sharp boning or paring knife to cut 3 small slits into the side of each chicken breast; insert a slice of garlic into each slit.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Mix the rosemary and poultry seasoning together and sprinkle evenly over the chicken.
- Arrange the breasts close together on the foil-lined pan. Place carrots and red potatoes in a bowl; season with salt and pepper and toss with olive oil until evenly coated. Place in a single layer around chicken and fold up edges of foil approximately 1 inch.
- Cover and cook in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and vegetables are fork tender. An instant-read thermometer should register 165 degrees.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C