Broccoli-Stuffed SoleAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (tablespoon) butter
- 1 (tablespoon) lemon juice
- 1/2 (teaspoon) salt
- 1/8 (teaspoon) pepper
- 1/2 (10 ounce package) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/2 (cup) cooked rice
- 1/2 (cup) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 (4.0 ounce fillet) sole or whitefish fillets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper. In another bowl, combine the broccoli, rice, and cheese. Add half of the butter mixture to the broccoli mixture. Spoon 1/2 cup of broccoli mixture onto each fillet. Roll up and place seam side down in a baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour remaining butter/lemon mixture over the top of the rolled up fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Baste periodically with pan drippings. Sprinkle with paprika and serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C