Chicken QuesadillasAdd to Cookbook original
- 2 (8.0 ounce fillet) skinless, boneless chicken breast, diced
- 1 (tablespoon) fajita seasoning
- 1 (tablespoon) vegetable oil
- 1 (whole) green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 (whole) onion, chopped
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 (cup) blended Mexican cheese
- Preheat the broiler. Grease a baking sheet.
- Toss the chicken with the fajita seasoning, then spread onto the baking sheet. Place under the broiler and cook until the chicken pieces are no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes. Chop chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the green bell pepper, onion, and chicken. Cook and stir until the vegetables have softened, about 10 minutes.
- Layer half of each tortilla with the chicken and vegetable mixture, then sprinkle with the cheese. Fold the tortillas in half and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake quesadillas in the preheated oven until the cheeses have melted, about 10 minutes.
- Optional: Serve with sour cream and salsa.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C