The Better Way To Plan Meals And Save Money
1/2 (pound) ground pork sausage
1/2 (medium) onion, finely chopped
1 (stalk) celery, finely chopped
1 (tablespoon) chopped fresh parsley
Pinch ground black pepper, to taste
2 (sheets) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage until browned, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in onion, celery, parsley and pepper and cook 2-3 minutes more. Drain oil.
- Roll one pastry sheet into an 8x12 inch rectangle. Spread with 1/2 the sausage mixture. Beginning with one of the shorter sides, roll pastry. Moisten with water. Seal the edges with a moist fork. Slice the roll into approximately 1 inch pieces.
- Repeat with remaing pastry sheet and sausage mixture.
- Flatten the roll pieces onto a large baking sheet. Bake approximately 10 minutes, flipping after 5 minutes, until pastry is golden brown. Serve warm.