Chicken Sausage PastaAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (tablespoon) olive oil
- 1 (pound) chicken sausage
- 1 (whole) onion, chopped
- 4 (clove) garlic, minced
- 1 (tablespoon) Italian seasoning
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (10.0 ounce package) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (1.0 pound) package pasta
- In a large skillet, heat oil and sausage; cook through until no longer pink. During the last 5 minutes of cooking, add tomatoes and their liquid, Italian seasoning, onion and garlic to skillet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chopped spinach; cover skillet and simmer on reduced heat until spinach is tender.
- Serve with 1 pound of cooked pasta.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C