Chicken ParmigianaAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 (cup) dry bread crumbs
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16.0 ounce jar) spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 (cup) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 (cup) Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
- Pour egg into a small shallow bowl. Place bread crumbs in a separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken into egg, then into the bread crumbs. Place coated chicken on the prepared baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Pour 1/2 of the spaghetti sauce into a 7x11 inch baking dish. Place chicken over sauce, and cover with remaining sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses on top of chicken and return to the oven. Bake chicken for an additional 15 minutes, or until sauce is hot and cheese is melted.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C