Cheese and Shrimp Topped TilapiaAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 (fillet) tilapia
- 2 (cup) crushed buttery round crackers
- 1/2 (cup) chopped cooked shrimp
- 1/2 (cup) butter, melted
- 1 (10.75 ounce can) condensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1 (cup) milk
- 1 (cup) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the crackers and shrimp. Stir in the melted butter to form a stuffing. Spread on top of the tilapia filets.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the cream of shrimp soup, milk and cheese. Cook and stir until cheese has melted. Pour over the tilapia filets.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until sauce is hot, and fish flakes easily with a fork.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C