Baked Lemon ChickenAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (3 1/2 pound) whole chicken, quartered
- 1/2 (tablespoon) garlic powder
- 1/2 (tablespoon) salt
- 1/2 (tablespoon) ground black pepper
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 (lemon) lemon, juiced
- 1/2 (cup) white wine
- 1 (teaspoon) dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Season chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Place in 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Add onion, bell pepper, lemon juice and white wine over entire chicken. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour. Remove foil, and brown for about 5 minutes longer. Garnish with parsley flakes, and serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C