Meal Planning Made Simple
- weekly meal plan
- + fast recipes kids will love
- + savings at your grocery store
- + organized grocery list
- = stress-free mom
Benefits of Meal Planning
There are many benefits for meal planning. You save time and money while improving your health and relationships.
- Save Time: When you make a meal plan, you can select easy recipes that don't require a lot of prep work. After selecting your recipes, make a grocery list. You can buy what you need for the entire week without having to make a return trip to the store for forgotten items.
- Save Money: There are three main ways that meal planning saves money. Planning allows you to look at the sales in the grocery store circulars. You can choose recipes that incorporate sale items from your local grocery store to save money. When you build your grocery list around a meal plan, you buy only what you need. This way, you can avoid blindly throwing items into your basket in the aisles of the grocery store. Finally, eating at home is more economical than expensive take out.
- Manage Your Health: When you plan to eat at home, you have more control over the ingredients in your meals. While some dishes at popular restaurants may seem healthy, they may contain ingredients you don't know about. In addition, the serving sizes at restaurants can be deceiving. The better route is to prepare meals at home from recipes with ingredients you trust and serving sizes you understand.
- Improve Family Relationships: Studies show that the more often families eat together, the more likely children are to do well in school, eat their vegetables, learn big words, and know which fork to use.
Quickly download the Ultimate Meal Planning Guide for step-by-step instructions on how to get started, tactics for maximizing your savings, ideas for theme planning and monthly meal planning tips.
Meal Planning Made Simple
Making a meal plan can seem daunting, especially when you don't have the time to page through cookbooks and sift through circulars. Food on the Table, a free meal planning software, can streamline the meal planning process so you can reap all the benefits of meal planning. Food on the Table gives you the following information so you can create a meal plan in less than thirty (30) minutes:
- Sales from your local grocery stores,
- Fast and kid-friendly recipes,
- Personalized weekly meal plan,
- Aisle by aisle printable grocery list.
Here's how it works.
- Select weekly sale items from your local grocery store circular,
- Choose what your family is in the mood for this week,
- Compare sales at your favorite grocery stores,
- Browse through thousands of easy recipes,
- Email or print your grocery list, or send it to your iPhone.
Let Food on the Table develop a meal plan and grocery list for you based on your family's preferences and grocery store sales. Sign up. It's free.