The Grocery List
- weekly meal plan
- + fast recipes kids will love
- + savings at your grocery store
- + organized grocery list
- = stress-free mom
The Grocery List Is The Key To The Grocery Store
An organized grocery list is the key to saving time and money in the grocery store. When you have a list organized by department you avoid backtracking through the aisles when you forget something.
Getting in and out of the store quickly is highly correlated to saving money. Studies show that each additional minute you spend in the grocery store over thirty (30) minutes results in spending $1 per minute.
Remember that taking the time to develop a grocery list is worth the investment, which can be less than the time spent returning to the store for a forgotten item.
Tips for making great grocery lists:
- Develop a master grocery list template for ongoing use,
- Organize the list by categories,
- Make items you use every week a permanent part of your master list,
- List brand names, can sizes, and amounts to eliminate guesswork in the grocery store.
The Organized Grocery List from Food on the Table
If developing your own grocery list template sounds daunting, try the Food on the Table meal planning software that includes an organized grocery list. Food on the Table does the heavy lifting to give you:
- An aisle by aisle printable grocery list,
- Grocery store savings at your store,
- New weekly food ideas,
- Fast and kid-friendly recipes,
- Personalized weekly menu plan.
Here's how the meal planning system works:
- Choose what your family is in the mood for this week,
- Select weekly sale items from your local grocery store circular,
- Compare sales at your favorite grocery stores,
- Browse through thousands of easy recipes,
- Email or print your grocery list.
Benefits of the the Food on the Table grocery list:
- Organized by department,
- Makes items you use every week a permanent part of your grocery list,
- Includes all the ingredients for the recipes in your weekly meal plan,
- Highlights the sale items and includes descriptions so you know what to look for,
- Shows the quantities for items on your list,
- Allows you to add items that aren't a part of your meal plan,
- Offers both printable grocery list options and the option to view in email or iPhone.