What kind of scam is this?

You give free lifetime membership codes to the deal websites, but when you create an account using the code 'MARFREE', nothing registers and you still have to pay $9.95 a month???

by Rick 1026911 about 1 year ago

Comments

• Chef Leslie (Food on the Table)
    Chef Leslie (Food on the Table) 141524

Rick, I'm looking into this now for you and will get back to you shortly.

about 1 year ago
  • Michael
    Michael 1018135

I had the same problem, but it was corrected quickly. Nice work, Food!

about 1 year ago
  • Karen
    Karen 1032930

I am having the same issue, I tried using the MARFREE code from my deal wedsite, and I am not able to register the lifetime membership, it still wants me to pay the monthly fee before continuing.

about 1 year ago
  • Jessica
    Jessica 1025595

I had the same issue but contacted the website and they fixed it for me

about 1 year ago
  • Sarah (Food on the Table)
    Sarah (Food on the Table) 809562

If you're having trouble with the promo code, please email support@foodonthetable.com so that we can help you! Thanks!

about 1 year ago
  • Linda
    Linda 112853

I tried to update my membership with the "MARFEE" code and it didn't work either. I would like mine updated the the free premium membership. I just mailed support an email asking for assistance, but would appreciate a response. Thanks, I really like your website.

about 1 year ago
  • Chef Leslie (Food on the Table)
    Chef Leslie (Food on the Table) 141524

Linda, support will take care of that for you.

about 1 year ago
  • Michael
    Michael 1018135

Yes Support took care of it in less than 24 hours for me. Thanks again, Food!

about 1 year ago
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly 1032412

I just wanted to say I didn't have any problems. I used the code SPRINGFREE from a deal website, but the catch was to use the link on the website to get to website to get the deal. Oh also, do not go through Facebook or the deal won't work. Big thank you to Food on the Table! I am excited to start planning my meals! :-) (smile)

about 1 year ago
  • Joshua
    Joshua 1033145

It would appear I have the same problem. Please advise.

about 1 year ago
  • Summer
    Summer 301439

Where do you put the code in? I don't see a coupon code box

about 1 year ago
  • Linda
    Linda 112853

Thank you so much, it has already been changed. Again, I appreciate the swiftness of your support site.

about 1 year ago
  • Summer
    Summer 301439

I just tried to use the SPRINGFREE deal as well but didn't see a place to enter the code. I emailed support as well.

about 1 year ago
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly 1032412

That's interesting. When I clicked through the link, the code was already populated in the box. All I had to do was input my email. Let me see if I can post the deal site I went through.

about 1 year ago
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly 1032412

OK here is the website.....make sure you click on "head over to Food on the Table," which is the first step. Once you do that's the code should automatically populate, so just enter in your email and you are all set.
    http://www.survivingthestores.com/free-subscription-to-food-on-my-table-for-life.html

about 1 year ago
  • Donna (Food on the Table)
    Donna (Food on the Table) 86758

If anyone's having continuing issues, please e-mail support@foodonthetable.com. Thanks!

about 1 year ago