shopping at multiple stores

What's the best way to shop at multiple stores? One store generally doesn't have the best sale price on everything and we have two different stores nearby to choose from. It looks like FotT will let me only select one store to create a meal plan and shopping list. Is this right and if so how do I get around it?

by Mack 835561 over 2 years ago

Comments

• Chef Heather (Food on the Table)
    Chef Heather (Food on the Table) 25081

Hi Mack! I apologize your question has not be addressed before now. Yes currently you can only choose one store to prepare your weekly menu plan for. However, if you have a premium subscription (which allows you to plan unlimited meals per week), you can select "store A" choose recipes for the proteins that are on sale at that store and print that shopping list and recipes. The go back an select 'store b' and repeat the meal planning process for that store. Does that help answer your question?

over 2 years ago
  • Sheryl
    Sheryl 1104906

Says my store has no sales this week.Glad I have flyer.Not accurate at all

about 2 years ago
  • Donna (Food on the Table)
    Donna (Food on the Table) 86758

@Anonymous, I apologize for the inconvenience; our technical people are looking into this right now.

about 2 years ago
  • Donna (Food on the Table)
    Donna (Food on the Table) 86758

Also, @Mack, I like to use Food on the Table's Facebook app to get a quick overview of what's on sale at my stores, and then choose proteins and make a plan using that as a starting point.

about 2 years ago
  • Kyra
    Kyra 1069149

I thought I was supposed to get an email with special sales. I haven't received one yet and I have been signed up for two weeks.

about 2 years ago
  • Chef Heather (Food on the Table)
    Chef Heather (Food on the Table) 25081

Hi Kyra! Welcome to Food on the Table! To get our weekly emails, make sure your account is set up on the proper email settings. To do this go to "Settings" (at the top of this page) then click on "Notifications." There you can click on the various email notifications you wish to receive, making sure you click save afterwards. I hope this helps and please let us know if you have any other questions or need additional help.

about 2 years ago