We’ve heard your requests for more recipes and more grocery lists, and we’re delivering on both.
Add recipes from the web:
You can now use Food on the Table to import recipes to your recipe box and meal plan from all over the web.
- Browse hundreds of recipes from over 20 of your favorite blogs and websites, including Allrecipes, The Pioneer Woman, Every Day with Rachael Ray, the Food Network and Bon Appetit
- Import recipes to your recipe box for later
- Add a few to your meal plan to populate your grocery list with the ingredients and quantities you’ll need to start cooking
Build multiple grocery lists:
Whether you shop at two stores or ten, we’ve got you covered. Add an unlimited number of stores, and make a list for each.
- Assign items on your grocery list to the store of your choosing
- Filter your list to just see the items you need for the store you’re in
- View your combined list with items from all your stores
Download the app here to start browsing recipes and building your grocery lists.
Eat well, friends!
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.