I can’t believe it’s already the second weekend in August! I promised a photo of the Four Ingredient Crockpot Chicken from last week. The combination of Thousand Island dressing, apricot jam, and onion soup really worked!
- Monday: Mexican Chicken Tortilla Rollups with sauteed squash
These are soooo delicious. It’s become one of my favorites. You can’t go wrong with tortillas, cream cheese, and salsa. The recipe makes so much, I’ll have enough for leftovers later in the week.
- Tuesday: Seafood Fettucini with roasted asparagus
I didn’t get around to preparing this last week, so I’ll try again this week.
- Wednesday: Out/Leftovers
The university is hosting an interesting lecture about food technology, so I’ll be out.
- Thursday: Crockpot Pot Roast with side salad
This calls for the onion soup mix and I have some on hand from last week’s crockpot chicken. I also have a pot roast in the freezer on standby.
- Friday: Dinner Out
- Saturday: Pizza Night
- Sunday: Simple Sloppy Joes with chips
This will be perfect for an lazy Sunday night. They are super simple!
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of August 13 The Seafood Fettucini was a hit! It was easy to...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of August 20 It’s the last week before school starts and I can...
- Menu Plan ~ Week of August 27 Something great just happened. The development team at Food...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of July 30 Our vegetable garden has pretty much burned up for the...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of July 2 If last week was casserole week, this week is going...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.