It’s the last week before school starts and I can already see the activities lining up! I’m going to try to take my time with dinners this week because I won’t have that luxury for long.
- Monday: Pecan Crusted Chicken with carrot fries
This is such a treat because it has a touch of brown sugar.
- Tuesday: Ravioli with Summer Squash with mixed salad
Look at that photo… doesn’t it look tasty? What a great way to get our vegetables in at dinner.
- Wednesday: Spinach and Feta Turkey Burgers with zucchini rounds
- Thursday: Baked Salmon with green beans
- Friday: Pizza Night
- Saturday: Date Night
- Sunday: Lime and Cilantro Crockpot Chicken with black beans and salad
We’ll have some leftover to make chicken salad for lunches.
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of August 13 The Seafood Fettucini was a hit! It was easy to...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of August 6 I can’t believe it’s already the second weekend in August!...
- Menu Plan ~ Week of August 27 Something great just happened. The development team at Food...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of July 2 If last week was casserole week, this week is going...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of June 18 It is so hot here, I think I’m going to...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.