The Seafood Fettucini was a hit! It was easy to make and we had plenty for leftovers throughout the week. This week I’m going to focus on vegetables.
- Monday: Carrot, Tomato and Spinach Quinoa Pilaf with mixed salad
- Tuesday: Dinner Out
Headed to a lecture tonight. They’ll be plenty of quinoa salad for leftovers.
- Wednesday: Sausage and Spinach Soup with crusty bread
This is a one-pot meal. Easily served with some bread.
- Thursday: Farmer’s Market Quesadillas with steamed broccoli
- Friday: Brisket Tacos with cole slaw
I’m cooking for 9 this weekend! A crockpot of brisket to put in tacos will be perfect for dinner on Friday night.
- Saturday: Marinated Steaks with roasted asparagus and mixed salad
- Sunday: Pizza Night
After a weekend of cooking for 9, I will need a night off!
This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at Orgjunkie.com
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of August 20 It’s the last week before school starts and I can...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of August 6 I can’t believe it’s already the second weekend in August!...
- Menu Plan ~ Week of August 27 Something great just happened. The development team at Food...
- Meal Plan Monday ~ Week of July 16 This week is going to be busy, so I’m going...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of June 18 It is so hot here, I think I’m going to...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.