Our vegetable garden has pretty much burned up for the summer. That means I have to start buying vegetables again at the store. Some mixed salad greens are always a great fallback for a side dish, as well as a head of broccoli. I’ll have photos of these dishes next week so you’ll know how they turned out.
- Monday: Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese with steamed broccoli
- Tuesday: Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken Breasts with side salad
- Wednesday: Dinner Out
A friend is having a birthday party, so we’ll be out for the night.
- Thursday: Four Ingredient Crockpot Chicken with side salad
I have to admit, this looks really bizarre with 1,000 Island Dressing, Onion Soup, and Apricot Jam. But, my coworkers swear by it, so I have to give it a try.
- Friday: Pizza Night
- Saturday: Seafood Fettucini with roasted asparagus
I’ve started to make my own pasta on the weekends. The KitchenAid roller attachment has made a huge difference. It’s so much easier than rolling. This week, I bought a pasta cutter that I can’t wait to try. It will be a lot easier than cutting each piece of pasta individually.
- Sunday: Sandwiches with chips and fruit
We’ll eat in front of the Olympics on TV tonight.
This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at Orgjunkie.com.
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of July 2 If last week was casserole week, this week is going...
- Meal Plan Monday ~ Week of July 16 This week is going to be busy, so I’m going...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of July 23 It’s hot hot hot right now! We’re just staying inside...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of July 9 Tomatoes are the theme this week. We’re harvesting a lot...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of August 6 I can’t believe it’s already the second weekend in August!...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.