If last week was casserole week, this week is going to be salad week. It’s so hot outside, I think we could benefit from something cool and light.
- Monday: Strawberry Salad with a baguette
No time like the present for Meatless Monday!
- Tuesday: Dinner Out
Ladies night to go see Magic Mike!
- Wednesday: Hot Dogs
I’m not going to mess with anything complex… I’ll enjoy the holiday.
- Thursday: BLT Salad
- Friday: Dinner Out
- Saturday: Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken sandwiches with green beans
I use this recipe to grill the chicken because it’s so flavorful. Then, I’ll make sandwiches for the group.
- Sunday: 4 Ingredient Crockpot Chicken with salad
This post is linked to Life As an Organizing Junkie.
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of July 30 Our vegetable garden has pretty much burned up for the...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of July 9 Tomatoes are the theme this week. We’re harvesting a lot...
- Meal Plan Monday ~ Week of July 16 This week is going to be busy, so I’m going...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of July 23 It’s hot hot hot right now! We’re just staying inside...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of May 28 The theme of the week is speed. We’ve been running...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.