This week is going to be busy, so I’m going to rely on the standbyes. We still have a ton of tomatoes that we have to use!
- Monday: Cheese Plate
Yes, this isn’t the healthiest meal. But, my husband and I are celebrating the anniversary of our engagement, where he put together a plate of all my favorite cheeses. In honor of that occasion, we’ll eat a cheese plate for dinner in the spot where he proposed.
- Tuesday: Lemon Chicken with Oregano with mixed salad
I made this last week with skinless boneless thighs and it’s delicious. I’m going to make some extra to put on the pasta salad tomorrow.
- Wednesday: Orzo Spinach and Feta Salad with tomatoes
This makes great leftovers. I’ll mix with the leftover chicken for lunch on Wednesday.
- Sunday: Spaghetti with Red Sauce and salad
Have to use up those tomatoes!
- Friday: Dinner Out
- Saturday: Pizza Night
There’s a stash of frozen pizzas in the freezer.
- Sunday: Baked Tilapia with Fresh Herbs and fried okra
This post is linked to Life As an Organizing Junkie.
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of July 9 Tomatoes are the theme this week. We’re harvesting a lot...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of July 2 If last week was casserole week, this week is going...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of July 30 Our vegetable garden has pretty much burned up for the...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of July 23 It’s hot hot hot right now! We’re just staying inside...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of June 4 It’s heating up, and I’m headed out of town to...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.