It’s heating up, and I’m headed out of town to cooler climates. I’m excited to go to Seattle for BlogHer Food! That doesn’t mean I can take a break from planning. Here’s what’s on tap for the first part of the week:
- Monday: Dill and Honey Pork Chops with roasted cauliflower and marinated tomatoes
My favorite part about this recipe is that it takes only three ingredients.
- Tuesday: Pasta with Blue Cheese and Spinach
This is a one dish dinner with lots of vegetables, so it doesn’t really need any sides.
- Wednesday: Rosemary Chicken Couscous
Another one-dish dinner
- Thursday: BlogHer
- Friday: BlogHer
- Saturday: BlogHer
- Sunday: BBQ Beef Burgers
These burgers have excellent flavor. It will be nice to grill out at the end of the week.
This post is linked to Meal Plan Monday on My Life as an Organizing Junkie.
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of June 18 It is so hot here, I think I’m going to...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of June 25 It’s going to be “casserole week.” Last week I...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of June 11 This week we have a great lineup. We’re going to...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of May 28 The theme of the week is speed. We’ve been running...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of August 20 It’s the last week before school starts and I can...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.