This week we have a great lineup. We’re going to spice things up on Sunday night with a Chinese themed dinner. We’ll eat it with chopsticks. Do you ever use theme nights to make meal time more interesting?
- Monday: Chicken Breasts with Lime Sauce with cilantro rice and sautéed zucchini
This has a great citrus flavor and only takes 35 minutes to make.
- Tuesday: Barbecue Beef Cups with crudite.
These are a hit at the house, and they can be easily adapted with to include other ingredients. This meal will be a “hands only” meal.
- Wednesday: Chicken Spaghetti with salad and garlic bread
- Thursday: Leftover Buffet
- Friday: Pizza Night
A little delivery won’t hurt us
- Saturday: Cajun Baked Shrimp with crusty bread and salad
Sop of the juice with some yummy bread!
- Sunday: Chinese Night – Peppery Beef Stir Fry
Hold off the cayenne if you’re cooking for kids. You can “spice it up” by using chopsticks instead. I’ll have a bowl of fortune cookies for a treat after dinner.
This post is linked to Meal Plan Monday on My Life as an Organizing Junkie.
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of June 4 It’s heating up, and I’m headed out of town to...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of June 18 It is so hot here, I think I’m going to...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of June 25 It’s going to be “casserole week.” Last week I...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of August 13 The Seafood Fettucini was a hit! It was easy to...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of July 23 It’s hot hot hot right now! We’re just staying inside...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.