This will be a fun week with a sustainable food center event and a wedding. I’ll have to plan for the beginning of the week. Here it goes:
- Monday: Elbows and Ground Beef with roasted broccoli
I’ll make a little extra for leftovers later in the week.
- Tuesday: Spicy Rapid Roast Chicken with salad and rice
Roast chicken is your best friend. There’s nothing better than your house smelling of roasted chicken, and you’ll have it all week in a pinch.
- Wednesday: Pico de Gallo Chicken Quesadillas with sauteed squash and zucchini
Now I’m wishing we had planted cilantro!
- Thursday: Date Night
The sustainable food center is having a fundraiser with local farms and chefs, so we’re going to check that out.
- Friday: Pork and Potato Tacos with salad
- Saturday: Wedding
We’ll travel to Houston for a wedding, so we don’t have to worry about dinner!
- Sunday: Pizza Night
Have a great week!
This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at My Life as an Organizing Junkie.
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of May 21 We’re looking forward to Memorial Day Weekend! Since the weather...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of June 4 It’s heating up, and I’m headed out of town to...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of August 6 I can’t believe it’s already the second weekend in August!...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of July 23 It’s hot hot hot right now! We’re just staying inside...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.