We have Easter leftovers, so it will pop up transformed later this week in some soup. I am thrilled because I used a Groupon-style deal to purchase my ham this year. Half off an 8-pound ham! Interestingly, ham was the #3 sale item last week at supermarkets across the country. Was ham on sale at your grocery store?
- Monday: Lemon Chicken with Oregano with steamed broccoli and roasted sweet potatoes
I’ll roast extra for chicken Wednesday night’s dinner
- Tuesday: Ham and Bean Soup with salad and cornbread
- Wednesday: Chicken Penne Arrabiata with salad and garlic bread
I’m using extra chicken from Monday night to throw in this pasta dish. It will come together in less time.
- Thursday: Macaroni & Cheese with Ham
This is a simple comfort meal that everyone will enjoy – and use up the rest of that ham
- Friday: Leftover Buffet
Between the pasta dishes and ham, I think we’ll have plenty to put together for a meal on Friday night.
- Saturday: Concert
We’re headed to a great outdoor music venue, so we’ll eat out prior to the show.
- Sunday: Spinach and Feta Turkey Burgers
These are delicious! It’s a different kind of burger and something everyone will love. Garnish with red onion, lettuce, tomato and mayo. I served them with potato chips.
This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at My Life as an Organizing Junkie.
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of June 4 It’s heating up, and I’m headed out of town to...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of August 20 It’s the last week before school starts and I can...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.