- Monday: Herb Basted Chicken Breasts with salad and sweet potato fries
I love making these chicken breasts and then having some extra for later in the week.
- Tuesday: Greek Style Baked Salmon with Feta with marinated cucumbers and tomatoes
I think the tomatoes from our garden will be ripe enough to use for the salad
- Wednesday: Broccoli and Chicken Pasta
I’ll use the chicken from Monday night to make this one dish pasta. I’ll make plenty for leftovers for them to heat up on Friday night.
- Thursday: Vegetarian Spaghetti with garlic bread.
- Friday: Hamburgers
I have some patties and buns in the freezer. This will be a simple meal served with roasted potatoes from the garden.
- Saturday: Pizza Night
- Sunday: Lime and Cilantro Flank Steak with green chili cheese grits and salad
The grits/flank steak combination reminds me so much of my mom. I think I’ll celebrate being home with this comfort meal.
Have a great week!
This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at My Life as an Organizing Junkie.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.