Here’s my meal plan for this week:
- Monday: Pan Seared Salmon with Capers with sauteed spinach and long grain rice
I’m amazed this only takes 15 minutes. The frozen salmon is on sale, so I’ll pull it out of the refrigerator before I go to work in the morning so it’s thawed when I get home.
- Tuesday: Barbecued Shrimp and Chicken Kabobs with grilled pineapple slices and salad
Experimenting with fruit on the grill is going to be a theme! I think it will add sweet to the spicy meat.
- Wednesday: Broiled Garlic Chicken with roasted broccoli and pureed cauliflower
- Thursday: Tacos with pico de gallo and guacamole
I’ll use the leftovers from the kabobs and chicken to make tacos with corn tortillas.
- Friday: Pizza Night
By Friday, I just want to order delivery. Is that so bad?
- Saturday: Date Night
Still haven’t decided where to go… dinner, movie, ballet…
- Saturday: Grilled New York Strip with sauteed mushrooms, grilled asparagus and salad
We’ll grill out for a relaxing Saturday night together.
This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at My Life as an Organizing Junkie.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.