While I’m making my menu, I’m thinking ahead to the activities we have next week. I’m planning on going to the store this afternoon. One problem I have with going to the story on Sunday afternoon is that a lot of the produce has been picked over, or it doesn’t look as fresh. When that happens, I have to be a little flexible. I pick up the produce, and then prepare the meals that use those produce earlier in the week.
This week, I have a meeting after work, so I’ll have to plan accordingly.
- Monday: Steak and Chicken Fajitas with rice and beans
- Tuesday: Crockpot Lasagna Primavera with Italian salad
- Wednesday: Leftover Buffet
I’ll be at a meeting, so folks can have their choice of leftovers
- Thursday: Marinated Chicken and Rice with roasted broccoli
- Friday: Birthday Party
A friend is having a birthday party, we’ll take the entire family over for the celebration.
- Saturday: Braised Yogurt Pork Tenderloin with cucumber salad
I’ll have some time to braise this tenderloin earlier in the day.
- Sunday: Vegetarian Quiche with green salad.
We can eat the quiche for breakfast throughout the week.
What’s on your meal plan this week?
This post is linked to Meal Plan Mondays at I’m an Organizing Junkie
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.