- Monday: Spicy Bratwurst Supper with green salad
Nothing is more hearty than bratwurst! I’m going to leave the jalapeno out of this to accommodate everyone’s palate.
- Tuesday: Dill and Honey Pork Chops with roasted sweet potatoes and steamed broccoli
When I saw this pork chop recipe, I knew it was for me. There are only three ingredients and it takes 20 minutes to cook. This is great for a busy weeknight.
- Wednesday: Sour Cream Chicken with roasted zucchini
You wouldn’t think by looking at the recipe title, but this dish has both spinach and green bell peppers. I’ll throw in a side of zucchini in the spirit of eating more vegetables this year.
- Thursday: Chinese Take Out
It’s time for me to take a break from cooking. We’ll pick up dinner from Chinatown tonight.
- Friday: Leftover Buffet
All these hearty meals have translated into a lot of leftovers! We’ll have the remainder of the bratwurst supper and the sour cream chicken tonight.
- Saturday: Dinner and a Movie
Cannot to see the Iron Lady at a local movie/dinner theater.
- Sunday: Crockpot Chili with green chili cornbread
What’s on your meal plan this week?
This post is linked to Meal Plan Mondays at I’m an Organizing Junkie.
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of May 28 The theme of the week is speed. We’ve been running...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.