Don’t forget! We’re giving away 1 meal per comment on our Facebook page. Comment Now.
- Monday: Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin with roasted rutabagas and spinach salad
The farmers market has so many turnips right now, I’ll grab some and try Chef Tracy’s roasted rutabagas as a side for the pork tenderloin.
- Tuesday: Make Your Own Pizza Night
Since we have time together, we’re going to make our own pizza. I bought some frozen dough at Whole Foods and I’ll have everyone choose their own toppings.
- Wednesday: Penne with Spinach and Chicken Sausage
This one dish dinner has it all – vegetables, protein, and carbohydrates.
- Thursday: Crockpot Italian Roast with a salad
- Friday: Family Dinner Out
Since we’ll be cooking all weekend, we’ll treat our parents and in-laws to dinner.
- Saturday: Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas with Mexican rice and salad
This is a Christmas Eve tradition. We have stocked up on Hatch chiles so we’ll have plenty to make our casserole.
- Sunday: Christmas Dinner
We vary our menu from year to year. This year, we’ll have beef tenderloin with marinated green chiles, potato casserole, green salad, roasted asparagus, and rolls. For dessert, I usually make cranberry clafouti, a recipe I found on Martha Stewart’s website years ago.
What’s on your meal plan this week?
This post is linked to Meal Plan Mondays at I’m an Organizing Junkie.
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of June 4 It’s heating up, and I’m headed out of town to...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.