Don’t forget! We’re giving away 1 meal per comment on our Facebook page. Comment Now.
- Monday: Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin with roasted rutabagas and spinach salad
The farmers market has so many turnips right now, I’ll grab some and try Chef Tracy’s roasted rutabagas as a side for the pork tenderloin.
- Tuesday: Make Your Own Pizza Night
Since we have time together, we’re going to make our own pizza. I bought some frozen dough at Whole Foods and I’ll have everyone choose their own toppings.
- Wednesday: Penne with Spinach and Chicken Sausage
This one dish dinner has it all – vegetables, protein, and carbohydrates.
- Thursday: Crockpot Italian Roast with a salad
- Friday: Family Dinner Out
Since we’ll be cooking all weekend, we’ll treat our parents and in-laws to dinner.
- Saturday: Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas with Mexican rice and salad
This is a Christmas Eve tradition. We have stocked up on Hatch chiles so we’ll have plenty to make our casserole.
- Sunday: Christmas Dinner
We vary our menu from year to year. This year, we’ll have beef tenderloin with marinated green chiles, potato casserole, green salad, roasted asparagus, and rolls. For dessert, I usually make cranberry clafouti, a recipe I found on Martha Stewart’s website years ago.
What’s on your meal plan this week?
This post is linked to Meal Plan Mondays at I’m an Organizing Junkie.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.