This week I want to use a lot of similar ingredients. I have chicken, zucchini, asparagus, and balsamic vinegar. What can I make with these? Here’s a plan:
- Monday: Cold Asparagus and Shrimp Salad with grilled with a baguette
This will be a fresh way to start the week after a California vacation. In fact, this recipes seems a little like California Cuisine!
- Tuesday: Basil Chicken and Vegetables over brown rice
A one dish dinner in 25 minutes – that’s my kind of weeknight meal!
- Wednesday: Balsamic Pepper Chicken with green salad
- Thursday: Baked Shrimp Scampi over shredded zucchini
Using a potato peeler, I’ll make strips of zucchini. It will look like linguini, but it’s a lot healthier!
- Friday: Pizza Night
- Saturday: Date Night
- Sunday: Steaks on the Grill with grilled asparagus
Do you ever buy steaks at Costco? I found a great deal on prime beef and this marinade is a no-fail recipe. My family has been using it for over 20 years!
2 T. soy sauce
6 T. good olive oil
1 T. Seasoned salt (Lawry’s)
1/4 t. pepper
1/8 t. garlic salt
6 thick steaks
Have a great week!
This post is linked to Meal Plan Monday on My Life as an Organizing Junkie.
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of August 6 I can’t believe it’s already the second weekend in August!...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of July 23 It’s hot hot hot right now! We’re just staying inside...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.