This week I want to use a lot of similar ingredients. I have chicken, zucchini, asparagus, and balsamic vinegar. What can I make with these? Here’s a plan:
- Monday: Cold Asparagus and Shrimp Salad with grilled with a baguette
This will be a fresh way to start the week after a California vacation. In fact, this recipes seems a little like California Cuisine!
- Tuesday: Basil Chicken and Vegetables over brown rice
A one dish dinner in 25 minutes – that’s my kind of weeknight meal!
- Wednesday: Balsamic Pepper Chicken with green salad
- Thursday: Baked Shrimp Scampi over shredded zucchini
Using a potato peeler, I’ll make strips of zucchini. It will look like linguini, but it’s a lot healthier!
- Friday: Pizza Night
- Saturday: Date Night
- Sunday: Steaks on the Grill with grilled asparagus
Do you ever buy steaks at Costco? I found a great deal on prime beef and this marinade is a no-fail recipe. My family has been using it for over 20 years!
2 T. soy sauce
6 T. good olive oil
1 T. Seasoned salt (Lawry’s)
1/4 t. pepper
1/8 t. garlic salt
6 thick steaks
Have a great week!
This post is linked to Meal Plan Monday on My Life as an Organizing Junkie.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.