We survived the first week of school and we’re getting in the groove. We’re looking forward to a three day weekend. We plan on visiting our neighborhood pool and grilling out. Doesn’t sound bad to me!
- Monday: New Mom Brisket Tacos
This is the easiest thing I’ve made in a long time. I just put the brisket and bbq sauce in a slow cooker, come home, and I have delicious brisket! I took this to a friend who just had a baby and it was a hit. That’s why I call it “New Mom” Brisket Tacos.
- Tuesday: Lemon Grilled Chicken Breasts with salad and rice
I’ll make extra chicken breasts so I can use them later in the week.
- Wednesday: Brisket with cole slaw
Leftover brisket will look brand new with a new side dish.
- Thursday: Chicken Quesadillas with Mexican salad
I’ll use the leftover chicken from Tuesday and the extra tortillas from Monday.
- Friday: Chicken Pesto Pizza with a Greek salad
- Saturday: Date Night
We’re going to the movies to see The Help.
- Sunday: Grill Out Burgers
Since tomorrow is Labor Day, we’ll relax and put some burgers on the grill.
This post is linked to Meal Plan Monday on My Life as an Organizing Junkie.
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of August 13 The Seafood Fettucini was a hit! It was easy to...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of August 20 It’s the last week before school starts and I can...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.