This is the absolute busiest week of the year because it is Back to School week. I need my plan nailed down before we start the week. No doubt there will be quick trips to the store to pick up school supplies that were forgotten!
- Monday: Brown and Serve Chicken over rice with steamed broccoli
This recipe is super simple and perfect for the first day of school because it’s so quick. With five ingredients and a little sweetness, the whole family loves it.
- Tuesday: Elbows and Ground Beef with cucumber in vinegar
This is like mac n cheese, but take out the cheese and add the vegetables. This dish reheats well so I’ll have as leftovers on Thursday.
- Wednesday: Baked Tilapia with Tomatoes with long grain rice and salad
- Thursday: Leftovers
I’m giving myself some wiggle room in case we have to run errands tonight.
- Friday: Date Night
- Saturday: Backyard Grill Out with Sausage Dogs
We’ll spend the day at the pool to cool down and have an evening in the backyard for dinner. It’s a celebration for getting through the first week of school!
- Sunday: Grilled Lemon Herb Pork Chops with grilled asparagus and sweet potatoes
This post is linked to Meal Plan Monday on My Life as an Organizing Junkie.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.