This is the absolute busiest week of the year because it is Back to School week. I need my plan nailed down before we start the week. No doubt there will be quick trips to the store to pick up school supplies that were forgotten!
- Monday: Brown and Serve Chicken over rice with steamed broccoli
This recipe is super simple and perfect for the first day of school because it’s so quick. With five ingredients and a little sweetness, the whole family loves it.
- Tuesday: Elbows and Ground Beef with cucumber in vinegar
This is like mac n cheese, but take out the cheese and add the vegetables. This dish reheats well so I’ll have as leftovers on Thursday.
- Wednesday: Baked Tilapia with Tomatoes with long grain rice and salad
- Thursday: Leftovers
I’m giving myself some wiggle room in case we have to run errands tonight.
- Friday: Date Night
- Saturday: Backyard Grill Out with Sausage Dogs
We’ll spend the day at the pool to cool down and have an evening in the backyard for dinner. It’s a celebration for getting through the first week of school!
- Sunday: Grilled Lemon Herb Pork Chops with grilled asparagus and sweet potatoes
This post is linked to Meal Plan Monday on My Life as an Organizing Junkie.
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of August 6 I can’t believe it’s already the second weekend in August!...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of August 13 The Seafood Fettucini was a hit! It was easy to...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of August 20 It’s the last week before school starts and I can...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.