This week, the theme is “chicken and shrimp.” I’ll use these two proteins and weave them into the meal plan. Hopefully, with no comments that they’ve already been served on prior days!
- Monday: Shrimp with Basil Garlic Butter with steamed asparagus and bread
Bake extra shrimp so I can use it for dinner on Tuesday
- Tuesday: Bay Shrimp and Avocado Salad on a bed of lettuce with garlic bread
This will be a cold dinner, but it will be refreshing since it’s so hot outside
- Wednesday: Blackened Chicken with rice and roasted broccoli
This is spicy, but I tone it town with half the red pepper.
- Thursday: Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with salad
I’ll take the chicken from last night and put use it for this alfredo. I’ll also use bow tie pasta and make extra for next Sunday.
- Friday: Pizza Night
Splurge on takeout!
- Saturday: Date Night
- Sunday: Turkey and Bow Tie Skillet Dinner with a green salad
This post is linked to Meal Plan Monday on My Life as an Organizing Junkie.
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of July 9 Tomatoes are the theme this week. We’re harvesting a lot...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of July 2 If last week was casserole week, this week is going...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.