It is so hot here, I think I’m going to call this week “cold salad week”. I’ll grill some chicken earlier in the week, and then put together a series of cold salads that I can put out. Cold salads are a lifesaver when summer evenings are unpredictable. A free movie night in the park and a neighborhood pool that stays open until 8 PM means there’s not always time to put something in the oven.
- Monday: Barbecue Chicken with roasted broccoli
- Tuesday: Summertime Chicken Salad
Taking the chicken from Monday and putting in the salad today!
- Wednesday: Chicken Quesadillas
We took this photo last time we made the quesadillas. Doesn’t it look delicious?
- Thursday: Orzo Spinach and Feta Salad with chicken and garlic bread
Adding chicken is a great way to add protein to this salad
- Friday: Cold Salad Buffet
- Saturday: Steak on the Grill with grilled zucchini and green salad
- Sunday: Pizza Night
This post is linked to Meal Plan Monday on My Life as an Organizing Junkie.
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of June 18 It is so hot here, I think I’m going to...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of July 2 If last week was casserole week, this week is going...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.