It’s hot hot hot right now! We’re just staying inside hoping for some rain and cooler temperatures. I think it’s even too hot to grill. When we open and close the door, all the air conditioning is lost! That’s why I’ve chose some entrée salads this week.
- Monday: Warm Avocado with Spicy Chorizo Salad
To keep this kid-friendly, I’ll choose a mild chorizao,
- Tuesday: Balsamic Pepper Chicken with roasted asparagus and long grain rice
I’ll prepare some extra chicken to use on a salad later this week.
- Wednesday: Soy Glazed Beef Tenderloin with cheese grits and green salad
- Thursday: Strawberry Chicken Salad with bread
This will come together in a snap since I’ve already made the chicken
- Friday: Tenderloin Tacos
It’s ok to use tenderloin for tacos, right? The tenderloin was on sale.
- Saturday: Date Night
- Sunday: Dill and Honey Pork Chops with steamed cauliflower.
This post is linked to Meal Plan Monday on My Life as an Organizing Junkie.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.