It’s hot hot hot right now! We’re just staying inside hoping for some rain and cooler temperatures. I think it’s even too hot to grill. When we open and close the door, all the air conditioning is lost! That’s why I’ve chose some entrée salads this week.
- Monday: Warm Avocado with Spicy Chorizo Salad
To keep this kid-friendly, I’ll choose a mild chorizao,
- Tuesday: Balsamic Pepper Chicken with roasted asparagus and long grain rice
I’ll prepare some extra chicken to use on a salad later this week.
- Wednesday: Soy Glazed Beef Tenderloin with cheese grits and green salad
- Thursday: Strawberry Chicken Salad with bread
This will come together in a snap since I’ve already made the chicken
- Friday: Tenderloin Tacos
It’s ok to use tenderloin for tacos, right? The tenderloin was on sale.
- Saturday: Date Night
- Sunday: Dill and Honey Pork Chops with steamed cauliflower.
This post is linked to Meal Plan Monday on My Life as an Organizing Junkie.
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of July 23 It’s hot hot hot right now! We’re just staying inside...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of July 2 If last week was casserole week, this week is going...
- Meal Plan Monday ~ Week of July 16 This week is going to be busy, so I’m going...
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of July 9 Tomatoes are the theme this week. We’re harvesting a lot...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.