One word this week: grill. It is so hot this week that I can’t stand to be in a hot kitchen. I’m keeping the kitchen cool, and sending my SO outside to take the heat.
- Monday: Blackened Chicken with grilled corn
This is really spicy, so I will only season one side of the chicken.
- Tuesday: Grilled Corn and Shrimp Salad
I’ll take some extra grilled corn from Monday night and put it in this salad. It will be a really refreshing dinner.
- Wednesday: Chicken Tacos with guacamole and pico de gallo
Leftovers from last night’s chicken will make great chicken tacos!
- Thursday: Basil Tomato Shrimp with salad
Leftover grilled shrimp will easily toss into whole wheat pasta, tomatoes, and basil. We’ll probably be able to do this from our garden!
- Friday: Pizza Night
Delivery it is!
- Saturday: Broiled Lamb Chops with grilled asparagus
I can do this lamb chops on the grill and prepare the sauce stove side.
- Sunday: Chicken Sausage and Pear Skewers with green salad
This post is linked to Meal Plan Monday on My Life as an Organizing Junkie.
- Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of June 11 This week we have a great lineup. We’re going to...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.