One word this week: grill. It is so hot this week that I can’t stand to be in a hot kitchen. I’m keeping the kitchen cool, and sending my SO outside to take the heat.
- Monday: Blackened Chicken with grilled corn
This is really spicy, so I will only season one side of the chicken.
- Tuesday: Grilled Corn and Shrimp Salad
I’ll take some extra grilled corn from Monday night and put it in this salad. It will be a really refreshing dinner.
- Wednesday: Chicken Tacos with guacamole and pico de gallo
Leftovers from last night’s chicken will make great chicken tacos!
- Thursday: Basil Tomato Shrimp with salad
Leftover grilled shrimp will easily toss into whole wheat pasta, tomatoes, and basil. We’ll probably be able to do this from our garden!
- Friday: Pizza Night
Delivery it is!
- Saturday: Broiled Lamb Chops with grilled asparagus
I can do this lamb chops on the grill and prepare the sauce stove side.
- Sunday: Chicken Sausage and Pear Skewers with green salad
This post is linked to Meal Plan Monday on My Life as an Organizing Junkie.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.