Food on the Table has recently been receiving a lot of feedback about the need for more vegetarian recipes. It’s true, we have more recipe options for the carnivores out there, but we want to fix this for all the vegetarians out there!
To tackle this problem, we’re enlisting your help. Submit your favorite vegetarian recipe for a chance to win The Greens Cookbook from Deborah Madison’s famous Greens Restaurant.
We’ll add your recipes to our Food on the Table recipe box and attribute them to you. At the end of the contest, you’ll have more vegetarian recipes and you can build your vegetarian meal plan around the sales in your grocery store!
- The giveaway lasts from the time of this posting through midnight, CST on Friday, August 12, 2010 and is open to all U.S. Residents.
- To enter, send a vegetarian recipe to email@example.com. Each recipe counts as one entry. No limit on number of recipes.
- For an extra entry each day, tweet about this post and then come back here and include a link to your tweet in a comment. For this entry to count, you must link back to your tweet from the comments. Limit one tweet per person per day.
- On Friday, August 13, 2010 I will use Random.org to select a winning comment number.
- I will notify the winner by e-mail to ask their shipping address, so please be sure to leave a valid e-mail address when you comment. I will never share your e-mail address with anyone for any reason.
- The winner has 48 hours from when I sent the e-mail to respond and claim the prize. If I don’t receive a response, I’ll go back to Random.org to select another winner.
**Congratulations to Cindy Goodwill of East Rochester, NY for winning the Greens Cookbook. Thank you to everyone who participated!**
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.